ThomasAquinasThomasAquinas

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Final Legion The Final Legion

Looked nice. Real nice.

Pity about the physics. D-d-d-odgy and unbalanced. The gravity felt all wrong. The bullets acted all wierd.

Great characters, graphics, and concept though. Top notch.

I didn't really get into the whole team thing so much, but it was interesting.

Box10 Bomber Box10 Bomber

Looks sweet!

Great graphics! Gameplay was a bit clunky, too slow to start. I didn't like that you missed out on some of the classic bomberman rules without really adding anything new. Still, great job. Possibly the best bomber clone I've seen in a while.

Heroin Hero 3 Heroin Hero 3

Oh yeah!

That was pretty freaky! The music was really soothing, and the jackin up animation was bad as!

Chasing the dragon, gold. 9/10 for style.

DaxFlame SoundBoard DaxFlame SoundBoard

Say.. What?!

What!? Does nobody who makes these soundboard things actually have any talent. Seeing this crud makes me want to make one, just to show how it should be done. but I won't... because soundboards are pretty lame.

Lamp Word Search Lamp Word Search

What can I say?

The game was really ugly, the whole pink and green thing was really off-putting, not to mention the music. (hey, you really don't need music in a game like this)
Apart from that, the gameplay was obviously very uninspired!

Maybe try taking the word-find format to a new level with some kind of 'speed round' or some such gimmick.

Victboy responds:

Thanks , your advices is very helpful for me, I 'll add more funny features like you say :)